Thursday, May 18, 2006

Disorientation

These 2 weeks feel like 2 months. I can't explain why, and i can't justify the feeling.

Seems like so much happened in such a short time. But when i think back, again, i can't account for the 'much'.

I'm the only one left in the office...blasting my music with the lights off. It's rather shiok although it may sound a lil melacholic.

During this period of time, I feel like i'm in a daze...I don't know what i want, where to go, what to do...

with regards to work:
1) Another dept from my old organization asked me to go back to join them, offering a significant increase in pay. (it's a job i asked to be transferred to before when i was still in FEO)

2) Singapore Police Force sent me a letter to turn up for an interview again.
(the job i've been longing for since i was a kid)

3) My current boss is treating me real nice.

4) Another boss in my parent company wants me to transfer over to be her PA.

ARGH... i'm lost!

Recreation:
1) to proceed on and upgrade my bike licence.

2) to take on the divemaster course.

3) to buy new equipment.

4) to settle back into leisure diving.

Personal:
...ok, nothing going on personally. But sometimes...i kinda miss G. Still meet up rather often...and he still accompanies me to buy shoes and clothes... But...it's just different. okay...overshare...moving on...

I admit, I've neglected quite a few of my friends. Haven't seen J, Wenz & Sham for the longest time. But they all work and stay so far! (coz Sham's always in boonlay now!) 1 in Sbwang, 1 in Simei, 1 in Boon Lay... And no one's gonna budge from their comfort zone. Damn...

I'd better start on the work i've stayed back to do...ciao!

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, May 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know melancholia is unhealthy when you indulge in it too often... nothing good ever comes out of looking back into the past (ask my history lecturer..he failed me for A level history HAHAHAHAHA...) Here's to looking forward, and to clean starts. cheers! P

 
At 9:08 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger saizou said...

hehe... u're the one with the transport dearest... but i'm willing to compromise! =P let's meet in town soon! =P

 
At 7:16 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger dorothy said...

meet in town? SURE! haha, coz i work here mah. heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home