Monday, May 22, 2006

Devil's

YAWN! The friends from my last diving trip sure isn't giving me any rest. As of Sat...i've met at least one of them for 8 days in a row! Talk about a break from diving.

Went Devil's with them on Fri night (+Yvonne & Jeremy)...these guys can really party manz. I was already bonked out by 3am, so went back up to my office (which happens to be 5mins away) to just slack and get some work done. Ended up being dragged back by Triggerfish to Devil's till 5am. SIGHZ!

And on Sat, i went back to attend a lesson conducted for Openwater Divers (Effectively sleeping through half of the 6hr class) and tried doing the openwater exam again. My results? Scraped a pass with 75%... Haha... And i'm already taking a divemaster course! Damn.

I'm still at work...doing nothing actually... just fiddling around with my 'things-to-do' and chatting online. SLACKER! Hmm...brought my divemaster manual to study...so i'll just get onto it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home