Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

The way he swaggers when he walks...

His goofy grin...

When he voluntarily takes my detested bitter durian seeds...

The time he almost suffocated me to death when i oinked at him...

When the world stabilizes for the moment as he holds me...

The conversations we have with Polar and Cow Cow (aka Moo Moo)...

The quirky arguments we have about what Cow Cow should be named...

His tourist behaviour...

The way he smiles at me...

The smell of his cologne...

His insecurities...

His possessiveness...

His obsession with his SLR...

His extraordinary warmth (Body temperature)...

How he strokes my hair while i sleep...

His cheesy antics (Yes, i actually miss that!)

The thoughts he puts into his gifts to me...

The meticulous way he does his laundry (and mine. :P)

His lame jokes...

The light in his eyes when he beams with happiness...

His regular eating habits (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are all regularly timed)...

How his hair looks when he gets out of bed...

The sound of his breathing when he sleeps...

When he calls me 'Baby'... (Yes again, i got used to it actually)

The way he wipes the tears off my face...

His silly antics....

When he sings along to songs in the musicals though he doesn't know the lyrics...

How happy he makes me feel...

How he completes me...

I wonder why i gave him up sometimes. But i know it's right...Yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home