Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Walking on

It's been a few hectic days for me and i thoroughly enjoyed myself during this period.

Work has been looking a little dreary...but that's why it's called 'work'! The long and multiple meetings are starting to get to me... :(

Met up with the buyer of my bike to finish our negotiation on the deal earlier tonight...so that part is almost closed alas...

Then dropped by a supermarket to buy some groceries for a loved one before sending them up to his place. Had a little chat with his mom and left before D came back...

After which I went to Raffles Place to pick my highly esteemed lawyer friend up. :P He's such a nice guy really... got me out of quite a fix.

But the great thing was that we talked on the way back and after that, we continued our chat as we walked along the pool of his condo. It was a memorable night and perhaps, this was the best conversation I've had with anyone in awhile.

Both of us had our ups and downs and we talked about it, laughed about it and pondered much on it... and sometimes we realize that nobody gets it easy in life. Perhaps that's life... but i do wish sometimes that my friends can have it easier...coz it'll definitely make my life happier.

I'm an extremely selfish individual, and i think D can vouch for that. Yet, I wished i can do more, just so that people around me are a little happier, a little more carefree, a little more contented. And it's frustrating to know that i don't have enough resources to share around just so they can be all that they can be, and have all that they dream of.

Just my thoughts...and thoughts they will remain.

Will update on my recent dive trip soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home