Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blast from the Past

Recently I found my external hard disk that i bought more than a year ago lying in dust... And I recalled i had bought it to back up all the data from my old notebook before selling it...

Out of curiousity, I took a look at the files i had...files that i have totally forgotten about...And found some pics of what used to be, and realized how much I have changed, how much people around me have changed....Enjoy.

Rock-Climbing 2004

Convocation 2005

Phuket 2005 with flower, goat and turtle

Work 2006

Diving 2006 when almost every trip had Evie and P in it

Aug 10, 2006 -I've found him...unexpectedly, unintentionally...
I still miss his kisses -No prizes for the correct guess of whose

Back to Diving again

That's all for now...I'm back in the open sea chasing my dolphins...

Thinking back, the last few years have been absolutely fabulous...I've learnt to open up to love and be loved and that's what everyone should learn in life.

True, at times it hurts when you've lost people you loved, be it friends or lovers. But I'm sure when i look back a year later, I'll be glad that I've experienced all these different taste of life, bitter, sweet, bittersweet...

Diaoz...thank you as well. I know it wasn't always just a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home