Thursday, August 16, 2007

Corrinne May Medley

I know you've been through tough times.
Kicked around, thrown to the ground,
But you've always been the strong one.
So don't tell me that nobody gets you,
Coz i'm standing in your corner
Knocking at your door.
You don't have to be alone.

I'm not the easiest person to love
I'm often the one who lets things go unresolved
Yet you choose to be on the side of me, on the side of me....

So take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as you will
I surrender
Take my fears and my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all,
I hope it's not too small

Losing myself, gaining it back again,
Forging strength in weakness, all that i am
All that i'm meant to be
Melting in Your hands...

It's funny how one thing happens
And it changes your whole point of view
Everything that seemed to matter
Gets cast aside for a better truth
....
With every step you're teaching me,
How to fall, cry, get up and smile...

I'm on my way, I'm on my way
There seems to be no end in sight,
But i know i'll be alright,
I'm on my way, i'm on my way
If I keep you in my sight,
I know i'll be alright...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home