Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dreams attack!

Haven't been sleeping well these days coz i keep having really really weird dreams...

I think guppy may be right...i'm going crazy!

But just a point of interest...i thought i'll share them so you know how crazy i really am. :P

Dream 1 (first night of redang dive trip)
Dreamt of this plump gal with an irritating face. I've no idea who she was except that she's my bro's friend. Came to my place, took my things and borrowed my Hsia's books... and dog-eared them. So Hsia was demanding that she pay for the damanges (in real life, Hsia doesn't) and i was trying to get that girl to pay up. She was rather nasty though, and tore up the remaining books to make her point... And well...i took her by the collar, slapped her a few times...................ok, i'm scary...

Well, anyway...the point was, i was so frustrated in the dream, i started thrashing around in bed (maybe i was starting to enjoy hitting her) and Chris who was next to me was the innocent victim. Hope he didn't get any bruises. :P


Dream 2 (Night of dive trip return, 11 Aug 07)

Dreamt that D has been lying about some things, and decided to meet him at some carpark at an abandoned army camp. He was 30mins late, and zoomed in in a new turquoise blue suzuki swift sport. Well...apparently, he wasn't very forthcoming with me during my interrogation till i whipped out my dive knife, pressed it to his throat, with my knees near his crotch area... then all the answers started pouring out. I was pretty cool in the dream...give him a punch to his jaw, walked to the car and drove away. But in that dream, my heart felt as if it broke into pieces...and i woke up crying...before i realized it was all a dream. Yet, all the answers he gave me in the dream fitted the loopholes perfectly.

Dream 3 (Aug 12, 11am)
I was talking to D in my kitchen in my Serangoon house... from the window, there was a flood (ok, doesn't make sense, but it was a dream ok?). We saw a polar bear trying to get into the window and it was pretty huge. So instinctively, i grabbed my fins and pulled D with me giving him a breakdown on how to get away from the bear (in my dream, i remembered that polar bears were rather vicious at times). But... well, after our attempt to escape, i was caught while D just succeeded in getting out of the window... and was dragged to dry land downstairs...(ok, stop laughing!)

And...the polar bear stood to full height and HUGGED ME! wahaha... he said he was devastated that i didn't remember him. He made his grandma polar bear take him all the way from where he was, rode onto the EAC (East Asia Current) just to look for me... He said he was feeling so down coz his gf just left him and he has been losing weight (he pointed to his flat tummy at this point) then give me a bear hug (pun intended)and started sobbing miserably. The weird thing is, i cried with him for awhile, cooed him, and even started singing a song to him to console him...!

AND...RING RING! my phone rang and i woke up... it was guppy on the line...

And since she was the first person i talked to right after the dream, i told her about it....

Now she thinks i'm going nuts and threatened to throw out all the polar bears in my room before i deteriorate any further. :P But she said she still loves me anyway...YIPPEE!


Ok, that's all on my narration of dreams...scary huh? Maybe i'm really going mad...but i've always been a lil mad anyway so no one really notices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home