Monday, August 13, 2007

I hope he grows up this time

It's been a few fruitful days...with a real 'great' surprise at the end of today.

Sometimes, I feel the disappointments D threw my way have already hit THE all time low...but it's surprising how much lower he can get. Any lower, he'll probably end up 6 feet under...

I'm embarrassed to admit that i've trusted such a person, and in a way, it's my own daftness believing that he's a better person than he really is. For awhile, i wanted to inflict some physical pain on that person, within 3 secs of thinking that...it's really not worth bruising my knuckles over it.

All the empty promises of not being able to love again for a long time, never getting over his own hurdle ever again.... now to think back on it...how spineless can you get? Gosh...

I met up with G after the incident and we laughed alot over the things that may befall him. G even made me climb the monkey bars...at midnight...in the drizzle! Grr... but every bar i grasped, i thought about how much leeway i've given to D and wanted to hit myself for it (but i can't...coz i was hanging onto the bars for my dear life)!

Like G said, "What goes around, comes around." It's my stupidity for not seeing it any sooner.

D, I hope you grow up soon. Perhaps you'll finally learn to love someone other than yourself. Although, you know...at this age, it's rather pathetic that you can't stand being alone.

Oops, i seem spiteful huh? Sheesh...can't help it.

But...i really woke up today and the blinders fell after talking to G. D's such a loser sometimes...and to think he's already 25, going on 26! Well, i'm sure he can't get any worse than what he is now...so that's a bright spark in life isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home