Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dive Redang (09Aug-11Aug07)

Here are the pics at last!

Amos stacking our gear into the baggage compartment of the bus

Notice the faces before we set off...? Scroll down for the faces after the journey

My exhausted look after the journey and after answering Guppy's question, "Is this Redang?" for the 5th time...

And Chris' and Amos' tired looks

Macho Guys carrying gear for the gals!

Setting out for first dive, woo hoo!

Guppy and Dollah (Our DM for the dives)

Guys doing what they do best...chatting up gals...

Guppy -Now you see her...

Now you don't...

Artistic Pic of Chris inverted... 'Changing your perspective of the world'

Group Pic after dives

Me...the 'All Black' Diver

Sea Sick Guppy

Guys have 'chut chut' at night

Happy divers

Group Pic taken before 1st dive on 2nd day....look at my morning chao bin...hair still standing up...

Slacking and having coconuts in the cool beach breeze

Guppy and her swim dress

Leisure divers on this trip (less me)

One of my favourite fish... Yellow Boxfish (Apparently, only the male ones are bright yellow)

Another beach shot

Logging dives before boarding home-bound boat

Turtles all packed and ready to go...

Till we meet again...

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, August 19, 2007, Blogger avalon said...

I think I know Amos. He is one year younger than me, my junior in AJ, from AMKSS, used to be very cute.

 
At 11:03 PM, August 23, 2007, Blogger dorothy said...

*grin* of coz you know him. He's from AMKMC too..

Used to be cute? means now not cute already ar? heh...

 
At 1:09 PM, September 14, 2007, Blogger γƒ—γƒ«γƒΌγƒˆ said...

ya. poor amos.
n u guys went without me n buay paisey still blog bout it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home