Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Domesticated Me

After 3 late nights out in a row on Thurs, Fri and Sat night... (my earliest day home was at 3.40am!) i fell asleep on my face till 2pm on Sunday...

And what did I do on a lazy Sunday afternoon? H-O-U-S-E-W-O-R-K!

What I did...
1) washed the dishes
2) the laundry
3) changed my sheets
4) packed my room
5) vacuumed the house
6) walked my dog
7) bathed my dog (that's considered housework too!)
8) did my grocery shopping

All that in a span of 4.5hrs! Applause please...

What i left out...
1) Iron my clothes
2) Wash and vacuum the car

And just for the heck of it,

1) I mismatched all my pillow cases and bed sheets and comforter...


2) I did a count on the number of clothes I have in my over-flowing wardrobe.
Pants: 26
Shirts: 34
Skirts: 6
Dresses: 5

Later that evening, I bought a 'break-out' room for my distressed shirts so that they won't get grumpy (and crumpled) in the over-populated space they had...but the wardrobe looks full still after i've emptied the shirts...ARGH! :(

My shirts' break-out room

I finished work relatively early today (at 8pm) so i thought i would start on my ironing... and... it took me 3hours to:
1) iron 8 shirts, 2 skirts and 5 pants
2) Sew on 3 loose buttons and buckles on 3 separate outfit.

So while eating my dinner at 11pm, I've made a resolution...
- No more shopping...the D&D dress that i have yet to source and buy doesn't count.

Being a housewife's really tough... :(

Back-tracking...here are some pics of my night out with Yvonne and friends.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home